Scispot, a Y Combinator-backed company, is on a mission to support the companies that matter. Our customers are biotech labs that are healing, fueling, and feeding the world. We have an amazing product used by companies across North America, Europe, and Africa. Since launching Scispot, we have grown a lot and are nearly profitable which is a good sign given the condition of the economic climate.
We are growing fast and need a talented Chief of Staff to support the growth of the company. The Chief of Staff will support the CEO to optimize meetings, manage and streamline important projects, and conduct leadership-level internal and external initiatives. The Chief of Staff will have an immediate impact on productivity, providing meeting support, communicating and tracking progress to company-wide objectives, and leading strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in business management or consulting role, with a special focus on executive-level advising. This role will report to the CEO and will work in close partnership with other team members at Scispot.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to start his or her startup one day.
- Evolve the CEO’s operating rhythm to ensure alignment with strategic priorities and efficient use of time
- Ensure the CEO’s meetings are well structured, preparation is thorough and action items are implemented
- Initiate and run the quarterly Functional OKR process
- Manage internal and external communications on behalf of the CEO - reports, decks, speeches, presentations, etc.
- Provide analysis on and lead key CEO initiatives
- Serve as an extension of the CEO, as needed, internally and externally
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Apply for government grants
- 1-3 years of experience in a business or executive management role
- Experience in data analysis
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Excellent with slides
- Extremely versatile and dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
Nice to have:
- Experience in budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
This is a full-time position (currently remote)
Work Experience: 1-3 years
To apply, send your resume/CV to email@example.com