Robert Torrez is a research associate at Parallel Bio who thinks that Labsheets is a winning combination of form and functionality. He speaks highly of its visual design, and it makes him feel like he’s creating traditional yet highly customizable & scientific worksheets that can be linked together with ease. Labsheets give Robert a modern, innovative, and user-friendly experience unlike any of its contemporary LIMS and Sheets alternatives.
Labsheets is a relational database with a no-code spreadsheet interface that gives you the ability to easily manage and automate your lab resources – inventory, samples, and vendors.
What makes Labsheets so special?
- Track & locate your samples in real-time through our visual plate/box manifests in different storage units (freezers, liquid nitrogen cylinders, etc.)
- Compare data from various sheets through customizable dashboard analytics
- Collaborate with research partners or customers by setting up personalized table views and user permissions
- Transfer data to and from your internal legacy LIMS, data registry systems, or any 3rd-party apps
- Use our developer API to connect your Jupyter notebook to manipulate data in Scispot
All of these amazing features and more are now available in Labsheets, powered by Scispot.
Learn more on how you can revolutize your research using Labsheets, book a call here.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.